Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of www.missybclothing.com. By placing an order you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. All contents within the missybclothing.com website are property of missybclothing and may not be reproduced without written consent.
• Once an order has been placed, we will contact you by email to confirm your order details and again once your order has been accepted and despatched. Should we need to contact you for any reason regarding your order, we will use the email address registered to your account, or the telephone number where provided.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to missybclothing.com to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorized.
• Upon purchase you will receive an email with confirmation of purchase. Please note that some items may be cancelled due to insufficient stock, issue with authorizing a credit card or suspicion of fraudulent intent. In the case of insufficient stock, we will reimburse you the item total.
• While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re-confirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods and the order is subsequently cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
• We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact email@example.com.
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
• We aim to provide you with an approximate date on which the Goods will be ready for delivery. Where we become aware that the date of delivery may be delayed, we shall notify you as soon as possible and aim to provide you with a revised date. We shall not be liable for any loss you incur, whether financial or otherwise, resulting directly or indirectly from our delay or failure to meet the estimated date.
Taxes are applied to only purchases made in California. For taxes applied in other countries (such as import taxes), we are not responsible for.
• We accept most major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, and American Express. We also accept payment via Paypal.